The Digical Show is set to make its first appearance September 30th, and will be showcasing a wide range of innovations and new products, as well as many other interesting and inventive things to see.
This UK based event has been organised with the intention of bringing together exhibitors, speakers and actual products which are usually hidden away in the depths of internet shopping sites and distributors. It’s easy enough to look up printer on the market online, but to have a chance to see them at work and be able to physically compare them and see the current status of he industry is not only incredibly useful, but its also pretty interesting to walk around and take in. It may well be one of the first of these events to appear in the UK, which saves a lot of UK based business representatives and fans alike from having to travel too far to see it all.
So what do they have to offer?
The event also takes you across various industries which 3D printing and scanning technology can be applied to. This includes industries such as:
- Product Design
- And others
It isn’t just a matter of wandering around and looking at things either, there’s plenty of activities that you can get involved in. You can get a free body scan, essentially a ‘3D selfie’ which you can take home, as part of Shining 3D’s appearance with their Einscan Pro. You can also design and print your own gummy candy with Katjes Magic Candy Factory, and even print and personalise your own chocolate creations with Choc Edge too. Other activities include:
- 3D printed chairs and furniture
- Launch of MiiCraft 125 Series 3D printers
- Keynote speakers from a variety of industries
- The debut of Faro’s Robotic Arm Scanner, FaroArm
- A look at the DWS XFAB SLA 3D printer launch in the UK
- Launch of the world’s first desktop SLS 3D printer from Sinterit
- Live demo of 3D printing jewellery and dental applications with the new line of B9Creator 3D printers
- Live demo of the world’s first super speed DLP 3D printer, Gizmo
- Exclusive showcases of the 3D printing capabilities of both Cubicon and Raise3D printers
With over 50 exhibitors ready and waiting for the big event, its certainly set to be an action-packed start to a weekend. Exhibitors include Kideville, ColorFabb and NinjaTek, though there are plenty more to check out whilst walking around the event.
The event runs for two days, starting on September 30th, and ends on October 1st, so make sure to come along and make the most of all these innovative companies coming together to show you their products and advancements in this ever growing industry!