Significant Growth for Optomec in First Half of 2013
Industrial 3D printer manufacturer, Optomec, whose offering includes platforms that print metals and electronics, recently reported its financial results for the first half of 2013. The figures are looking good, reflecting the generally bullish 3D printing stocks. The company reports record order levels for both its LENS 3D printers for structural metals and Aerosol Jet Systems for 3D printed electronics, which represent a 100% increase in bookings compared with the same period last year.
Cost accounting assignment help
Art history essay
Parts of a thesis statement
Essay my dream education
According to the company, these positive results reflect continued strong market interest for industrial strength additive manufacturing solutions, especially systems capable of addressing high volume production requirements. Optomec customers are currently using LENS and Aerosol Jet systems for production applications within the consumer electronics, life sciences and aerospace/defense industries.
Essays on gun control
Geometry help and answers
Good college application
How can i write a research paper
Homework construction services llc
First half 2013 orders already equal orders received for the full year 2012. New system orders for LENS 3D printers for metal represent 45% of total bookings and the remaining 55% were for Aerosol Jet Systems used for printed electronics applications.
Answers to my homework
Essay writin service
Live case study help
Mba essay editing services
Best vacation essay
“The first 6 months were a tremendous start to our year with strong global demand for both Aerosol Jet and LENS systems,” said Dave Ramahi, Optomec President and CEO. “The Optomec product line-up remains highly differentiated in the Additive Manufacturing space, with our ability to print fully functional metal and electronic components at low cost and with very high output rates. We expect to continue on this growth trajectory as industry’s adoption of such solutions is only accelerating.”
Term paper helper
Cheap college essay
How to write a capstone paper
Essay writing my pet cat
Do my papers
Mr. Ramahi continued, “We are particularly encouraged by recent progress with our introduction of a production solution for 3D Printed Antenna used in Smartphones, Tablets and other Mobile Devices. The first high-throughput system, capable of printing up to 2 million parts per year, has been commissioned at a contract manufacturer in China, and we are engaged with many other leading suppliers. Demand for this solution is being driven by a significantly lower cost profile, coupled with environmental and health benefits derived from eliminating plating in the production process.”
Writing a short report
Concluding an essay
Career objective essay
Internet censorship essay
How can i find somebody to do my litearature assingment
Optomec has more than 150 marquee customers around the world, targeting production applications in the Electronics, Energy, Life Sciences and Aerospace industries.