Leading enterprise office solutions provider, Y Soft has just announced the general release of the YSoft SafeQ and YSoft be3D eDee, the industry’s first 3D printer with print management. Since announcing the latest platform and printer in mid-March this year, partners and customers have been using the two new solutions via the company’s Early Access Release program. The latest version of YSoft SafeQ is now an integrated platform offering print management, document capture and 3D print management for reducing costs, improving productivity and increasing document and object security. Most excitingly, YSoft be3D eDee stands as the first 3D print solution that integrates a 3D printer with Soft SafeQ, which allows for comprehensive print management and accounting system designed for the education market. Watch the video below for more information about the application of this integrative technology in educational settings.
- Document capture with automated workflows – tackling a need for integrating automated workflow solutions with centralized print management, this integration allows IT organizations to provide cost savings, productivity improvements and document security from one single application
- Client Based Print Roaming (CBPR) – an expansion on YSoft SafeQ’s Print Roaming feature, CBPR allows complex tasks associated with printing to be performed on the client workstation, allowing for fewer and less expensive servers needed to support existing users and easy scaling for new users
- Multitenancy – also users to utilize shared economy concepts, enabling print service providers to manage multiple customers using one instance of YSoft SafeQ where total costs for hardware and software are shared amongst several companies
- YSoft SafeQ Mobile Terminal – a cost saving mobile app that can be used with any multifunction device without an embedded terminal option
- YSoft USB Card Reader 3 – newest and smallest card reader allowing users to swipe identification cards on the reader to quickly and easily authenticate access
“We are inspired by the feedback we received in developing YSoft SafeQ as a platform and in introducing the industry’s first print management solution for 3D printers,” said Václav Muchna, Y Soft CEO and co-founder. “It speaks to the need organizations have for enterprise office workflow solutions that help IT bring value not only in keeping costs in check but in improving productivity.”
About Y Soft
Y Soft provides intelligent enterprise office solutions that help build smart business. Their SafeQ workflow solutions platform is used by corporations and SMB organizations to manage, optimize and secure print and digital processes and workflows. Y Soft’s family of 3D printers provide easy-to-use, high quality and reliable solutions for education and manufacturing.