TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 30, 2016 – XYZprinting, the world’s leading 3D printing company, announced today it was awarded the Best Choice Golden Award for its sub $300 3D printer, the da Vinci Mini, at COMPUTEX Taipei 2016, one of the largest computer exhibitions in the world. The da Vinci Mini was recognized for its innovation and affordability, including ease-of-use, compact design and robust performance. The award comes alongside the company’s revealing of its eleven latest products at COMPUTEX Taipei, May 31 – June 4. These products provide a complete ecosystem of accessible 3D printing solutions, including professional and commercial 3D printers; as well as applications and accessories; such as the XYZmaker, an intuitive 3D modeling application for young users; a $49 da Vinci 3D Pen; a full body scanner; and a cast-able resin for more advanced designs and prototypes.
Designed for consumers of all interests and skill levels across the 3D printer market, the da Vinci Mini is XYZprinting’s most affordable 3Dprinter to hit the market at an MSRP of $269. The da Vinci Mini comes with embedded Wi-Fi capabilities, offering consumers simplicity and portability. Thirty percent smaller than the 2015 da Vinci Junior, this printer maintains the same build size of 5.9″x 5.9″x5.9,” offering users a lightweight, versatile desktop solution that is easy enough to operate for new users but robust enough to satisfy even veteran 3D printer users. The da Vinci Mini will be available for purchase through XYZprinting’s retail partners in late 2016. As with the rest of XYZprinting’s product suite, the da Vinci Mini will require no assembly, no equipment adjustments, and offer a straightforward and consistent user experience.
“We’re honored to have our most affordable 3D printing solution, the da Vinci Mini, recognized at COMPUTEX 2016,” said Simon Chen, CEO of XYZprinting and New Kinpo Group. “From our inception, XYZprinting has been focused on delivering high-quality, cost-friendly 3D printing solutions to the market to drive widespread adoption of 3D printing technologies. This recognition reinforces our mission to create versatile, exciting products showcasing the best technologies.”
XYZprinting will be located at TWTC Exhibition Hall 1, 1st Floor, C0305 at COMPUTEX Taipei. The exciting new products at the show, reflect XYZprinting’s continual focus on providing a variety of cost-effective, easy-to-use, 3D printing solutions to the market.
Attendees at COMPUTEX Taipei 2016 will also see:
3D Printing Education Solutions:
- XYZmaker and XYZmaker lite: XYZmaker, a 3D modeling application, and XYZmaker lite, the Windows OS, Android and iOS mobile apps, are the perfect solutions for young designers to edit projects intuitively in the classroom. Both aim to make 3D printing technology more accessible and provides a solution and service to expedite the process from design to print.
- XYZ STEAM: An online curriculum exchange program best-suited for STEAM educators to incorporate 3D printing seamlessly into the classroom. Curricula consist of downloadable 3D printing models, assembly instructions, photos, videos and operation instructions that stimulate learning.
Consumer3D Printing solutions:
- XYZprinting Full Body Scanner: The ultimate companion for a 3D printer, the XYZprinting Full Body Scanner can capture the specifications of full-sized individuals. The scanner is capable of quickly grabbing full-color scans of virtually any object or shape, and the final scan can easily be viewed, repaired, or altered with their included editing software.
- da Vinci Junior 1.0 3-in-1: An accessible 3D printing solution for a broad range of consumers, educators and hobbyists, the compact da Vinci Junior 1.0 3-in-1 printer, with an expected MSRP of $549, features scanning capabilities and Wi-Fi connectivity. Further, a laser engraving module is also available to consumers as an add-on accessory. As easy as pressing a button, the printer’s auto-calibration feature allows users to move the da Vinci Junior 3-in-1 extruder around the print bed, while also determining the correct distances between the extruder nozzle and the print bed. This process ensures that each print comes out in the best quality possible. The printer will be available in Summer 2016.
Professional 3D Printing Solutions:
- XYZprinting Nobel 1.0 Advanced (1.0 A): A simple and easy-to-use printer, the Nobel 1.0 Advanced is perfect for designers who want to achieve superior print results at an affordable price. With an expected MSRP of $1,699, the Nobel 1.0 Advanced is the most cost-effective stereolithography (SL Laser) 3D printer on the market. The printer uses a laser to cure the photosensitive resin, producing higher resolution print objects with more complex geometry. The device features an X/Y-axis print resolution of 0.13mm and a Z-axis resolution up to 0.025mm, allowing users to achieve print results with astounding detail.
- da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1: Now available to consumers at a retail price of $899, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 features scanning capabilities and Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for a user-friendly 3D printer that can print objects at a high volume. Compatible with non-proprietary filament, users can print with any PLA or ABS thermoplastic filaments of their choice. The extruder can be switched out with the optional laser engraver add-on that allows users to engrave their designs on materials such as wood, leather, cardboard and others.
Commercial 3D Printing Solutions:
- A new, enhanced XYZprinting Nobel solution: Internally code-named ‘Superfine,’ with the latest Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology embedded, this compact printer is XYZprinting’s fastest and most precise 3D printer. Ideal for the application of jewelry or prototypes, the more advanced printer comes at an enticing price point of $1,999 expected MSRP compared to other commercial devices on the market. Unlike Fused Filament Fabrication printers, the DLP technology prints cast-able resin and standard resin, resulting in outstanding print quality. Additional benefits of the DLP technology is high quality resolution, which achieves an X/Y-axis resolution of 50 microns (0.05mm) with a layer thickness (Z-axis resolution) reaching up to 25 microns (0.025mm).
- da Vinci Super: From engineers to toymakers and project designers, all who need to 3D print high-quality prototypes, this commercial printer is designed for users who require large size printing (300 x 300x 300 mm).
- Cast-able Resins for Nobel Solutions: Available for XYZprinting’s Noble solutions, cast-able resin allows users to make superior molds with precise detail and smooth surfaces. Designed to result in high-quality designs, this resin is suited for jewelry designs, metal work, dental prototypes, and engineering applications. Beyond quality, additional benefits with this 3d-printed molding technology to dentists, jewelry designers, and professional users are speed and quantity. With these resins, users are able to cut lead time and costs on new product developments that help reduce customer wait times.
3D Printing Accessories:
- da Vinci 3D Pen: At a retail price of $49, XYZprinting’s first 3D printing pen is great for DIY craft projects. This exciting new product has no restrictions on print size and doesn’t require a computer or software to use.
XYZprinting is pleased to be recognized by COMPUTEX Taipei for the third consecutive year. In addition to this most recent accolade, XYZprinting has been recognized for its high-quality products with awards such as SxSW 2015 Innovation Award finalist, TWICE’s “Best Pick” award, Digital Trends’ “Top Tech of CES” award, Reviewed.com’s “CES Editor’s Choice” award, and PC Mag’s “Best of CES” award. Its 3D printers have received widespread attention and reviews from the top media influencers in business and technology, including TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, and VentureBeat.
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is the world’s leading 3D printing manufacturer. Dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to educators and classrooms, consumers and artists, small-to-midsized businesses, and households around the world, XYZprinting has broken down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience, whether connected to a computer or via mobile. Its printers have won several accolades within the 3D printing industry at major technology industry events and by top publications. XYZprinting currently has offices in China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, the United States and Europe. To learn more about XYZprinting products, view useful tutorials, receive online or phone customer service, and access galleries for free, downloadable 3D designs, please visit http://us.xyzprinting.com.
About New Kinpo Group (NKG)
New Kinpo Group, a corporation of several subsidiaries including Cal-Comp, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel, is a global electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. The company’s EMS business spans multiple product lines, including storage, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), wireless and broadband, digital home, consumer electronics, wearables, 3D printing, robotics, power management and smart grid, industrial, automotive, security, medical/healthcare and emerging technologies. New Kinpo Group’s network of strategically located manufacturing sites have the added benefit of allowing customers to manufacture products closer to their end customers, resulting in dramatically reduced shipping costs, lower tariffs and more cost-effective inventory management. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/