Guess What Radio Shack is 3D Printing for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Card
Between 9 am and 9 pm EST today, you have a chance to win a $50 gift certificate from Radio Shack. All you have to do is to guess what the Shack is 3D printing on their Afinia H-Series 3D printer. Throughout the day, the company’s Twitter account will tweet pics of the printing process. If you can guess what the print is, tweet it at the electronics store with the hashtag #RS3DPrint with your guess and you’ll be entered to win. Here’s hint #3, below:
Additional details and requirements for the contest are listed (in the Shack’s words) below:
- Your guess should be at least mostly right to qualify in the drawing.
- If you’ve won something in the last month, please sit on your hands and let someone else have a chance.
- Vulgar suggestions will be automatically disqualified.
- US residents only, please.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted privately before the end of the week. We’ll send out an announcement once the winner has been confirmed, but asking about it won’t make it go faster.
Good luck! I think it’s a bust of J. Edgar Hoover.